Friday, January 12, 2007

...and the first shall be last

As it turns out, first blog posts do serve some useful function. (see This title left intentionally blank.) It seems that I may after all have to dispense some information that is of a first-postish nature. Still, I think I took an important stance by resisting the pressures of society to post a first post first.

Henceforth, I will be rescuing first post information sentence-by-sentence from its undisclosed location for inclusion in this and occasional future posts. In order to preserve my journalistic integrity (and avoid being wrong), I will not ever publish all of the information from my first post—or maybe I'll use up the last bits in the final blog entry just before I die.

Anyway, here is some first-post information that is just now being leaked to the press:

  • Please join the conversation by using the comment links after each entry. All of us together will be much more interesting than just me by myself.
  • Tell me what you like and don't. Since I haven't committed this space to anything in particular, the content can match the title.
  • If you'd like to link to this blog from your site, a trackback feature is also available ("links to this post").
  • Come back often. I'll work hard to keep this page updated and engaging.

Thanks. I have to return to the mother ship now for a while.

No comments: